having my cake and sharing it 2

Friday, August 21, 2009

inspired by blogs and the world around me

Obviously, I have not blogged in a long time. However, I have been inspired to go back to blogging. I want to have a dessert blog, similar to the ones I am inspired by. No more of the mundane posts about my life, what I have been doing, and with whom. At least nothing like the past. Nothing about the prom (because I am almost 22, and have been out of high school for a few years now) and nothing about work (not only because I am unemployed, but also because I feel like this should be separate from all of that). I want to post about my dessert adventures. Perhaps about a dessert I really liked at a restaurant or bakery I enjoyed. Maybe about my attempts to make something creative in my own kitchen. I hope to share with you what my life is like, and perhaps inspire other people to start blogging as well.
Today, I was inspired by the blog, Bakerella, because I want to try the pie pops she blogged about. I am also inspired by the movie Julie and Julia, about a blogger (Julie Powell)who attempts to cook all of the recipes in Julia Child's book. I am also inspired by the world around me, including my friends and family. They care so much about me, and I want to have something exciting to share with them (along with anyone else who happens to be reading this).

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home